Property and Landlords-Own property and want your accountant to offer up to date Tax Advice to protect your Assets?
If you’re a landlord receiving rent from one or more properties,VMK Accountatns can manage your rental accounts and Self-Assessment Tax Returns.
More than just tax returns
- Advising you on special tax reliefs available to landlords
- Advising you on how to purchase properties with tax-efficiency in mind/li>
- Advising you on the accounting records you need to keep
- Advising you on how to invest your rental income
- And more…
Your first property
If being a landlord is new and confusing to you, we can give you all the guidance you need to make everything run as smoothly as possible.
Whether you are a residential buy-to-let landlord or a commercial property owner or developer, our specialist Property Consultants can help you grow your property portfolio and offer specialist tax advice.
Tax on property letting and property developers alike is not as straight forward as some may imply. With HMRC actively seeking out property owners that have failed to declare income from property, the need for good advice is more important than ever before.We can liaise with the tax authorities on your behalf, reducing the administrative burden of property ownership.
Our property consultatant will help you decide on the legal entity your properties should be held in. We can walk you through the minefield of various taxes that are applicable to each structure of property ownership whether it is held personally or via a special purpose vehicle including offshore structures.
We help many property owners that are based overseas and can provide specialist tax advice to them.
- Sole trader
- Limited companies
- Limited liability partnerships
- Offshore structures
- Principal private residence relief
- Private letting relief
- Exemptions available for overseas landlords
- Capital Losses
- Entrepreneurs relief
- Business Asset Rollover Relief
- Protecting family property and assets from Inheritance Tax
- Full service for Landlords based overseas