Legal Professionals – Solicitors
As a leading audit and accountancy practice , our reputation has been built on providing a consistently high standard of audit and accountancy support.
The specialist audit compliance issues required by Solicitors in respect of the annual reporting to the ‘Solicitors Regulation Authority’ will be dealt with by our specialist team of highly dedicated personnel.
- Perform a Solicitors’ audit and prepare the ‘Accountants Report Form – AR1’ for submission to the ‘Solicitors Regulation Authority’ and the ‘Reporting Checklist’ for the Solicitor client
- Manage your financial responsibilities, whether you are a sole trader, partnership, limited company or limited liability partnership
- Prepare professional trading accounts and the necessary related tax returns, whether personal, partnership or company
- Prepare your accounts accurately and submit your tax return (and accounts where relevant) on time each year
- Claim all of the benefits and allowances available to you
- Deal with any additional complex issues, for example, VAT
- Plan for your financial future
- Maximise the practice’s earning potential and minimise tax bills, for both the practice and individual Solicitors