Estate & letting agents
Specialist accounting and advisory services to help lettings agents stay compliant and achieve growth.
Running an estate/lettings agency requires the ability to fine balance and manage many tasks. There is an abundance of legislation and administration that has to be adhered to. Housing Acts, Landlords and Tenants Act, Health and Safety, Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements, Terms of Business documentation, contractor’s and guarantor’s agreements, and information for the Deposit Scheme are just some of the matters that your business has to handle on a day-to-day basis. It means you can soon become overwhelmed unless good quality systems are put in place from the start.
- Accounting and tax
- Accounts production and technical support
- The audit of the accounts to ensure conformity with the ARLA byelaws, EAAR and NAEA where relevant
- Preparing the annual Accountants Report
- Corporate/Partnership tax planning – advice on business structures, efficient remuneration and rewards
- Personal tax planning – handling personal tax returns and advice on tax breaks, reliefs and estate planning