Early planning is crucial when making arrangements for the future of your estate upon your death. Such forethought may enable you to take full advantage of the tax opportunities available and thus maximise the amount that is passed to your beneficiaries.
- Help with drawing up and reviewing your Will
- Making full use of exemptions and lower tax rates on lifetime transfers
- Optimising lifetime transfers between spouses
- Transferring agricultural or business property
- Transferring assets into trust
- Arranging adequate life assurance to cover potential inheritance tax liabilities
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you preserve as much of your wealth as possible for your chosen beneficiaries. But don’t leave it too late!