VAT returns – VAT can be the bane of everyone affected by it. The complex regime of regulations imposes a tremendous administrative burden on businesses.
With the rate being so high, mistakes in calculating VAT can be costly – and the rigid system of penalties and interest charges for mistakes and late submission of returns, add to that burden.
Our cost-effective VAT compliance and planning services can relieve you of this burden. Our team of VAT professionals will help to keep your VAT affairs in order, make sure you are collecting the right amounts for each transaction, and ensure that you make payments and file returns correctly and on time.
In addition to providing a comprehensive bookkeeping and VAT accounting service, we can also advise and help with:
- The pros and cons of voluntary registration;
- The timing of compulsory registration;
- Extracting maximum benefit from the rules on de-registration;
- Partial exemption;
- Timing and delaying VAT payments;
- Flat rate VAT schemes;
- VAT on imports and exports;
- VAT control visits by Customs and Excise
We provide expert VAT advice to those who are unaware of the complex tax regime applicable to businesses in the UK. Additionally, we prepare a full set of accounts and assure a full service of VAT returns. This includes:
- VAT registration.
- Preparation of VAT returns for HMRC.
- Advice on planning your VAT.
- Simply provide the relevant paperwork, our accountants will enter all this information onto our system and produce your management accounts on a monthly or quarterly basis.