- Raising finances
- Computerising their accounting systems
- Planning for growth
- Taking on more staff
- Providing incentives to keeping key employees
- Preparing monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Developing a business plan
Developing a business plan may be essential in addressing key issues in order to promote business growth. A business plan is a written statement of where you wish the business to be and how it is going to get there.
- Identifying aims and objectives
- Evaluate and identify the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of your current business.
- Consider the business position in the market place
- What are the financial requirements to meet your business objectives
- Developing the cash flow and profit and loss forecast
Everyone knows that a successful business must plan ahead, but all too often the pressures of keeping the business going on a daily basis mean that strategic planning is not given the attention it needs. The result is often rushed judgements, over or under-capacity, or missed opportunities. It’s remarkable to think that the vast majority of SME’s do not have a Business Plan.
Whether you are an established business or a start-up, a business plan is essential for the success of your business. VMK Accountants work with a number of companies helping to formulate robust business plans, secure financing and identify opportunities for growth. We also provide support for the following business planning activities:
- Formulate business strategies and implement long-term strategic goals
- Manage your company’s growth
- Set concrete operational objectives
- Monthly or Quarterly management accounts
- Account system management including advice on accounting software
- Business Planning, Budgeting and financial planning
- Profit & Loss and cash flow forecasts
- Monitor performance and adjust plans accordingly
- Cash flow management/li>
- Buying or selling your business including valuations and negotiating deals
- Tax efficiency
As your qualified business adviser we will be objective and professional in our approach to the planning process, utilising our experience and knowledge to ensure you achieve your goals and that your business is as successful as possible.