Letting us fill out and submit the company formation paperwork for you means you can start trading as soon as possible, giving you more time to actually run your business.
Guiding you through your first company formation
If you’re setting up a limited company, the company formation process can be confusing and intimidating.
VMK Accountants will do all the hard work for you while giving you any advice you might need.
Which type of company is right for you?
- Public Limited Company
- Limited (Ltd)
- Limited Partnership (LP)
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
VMK Accountants will help choose the right one for you.
Submitting forms to the Registrar of Companies
- Articles of Association
- Form IN01
- Memorandum of Association
VMK Accountants will help you accurately fill them out.
Even if you’ve previously been through a company formation, and you know how the process works, Pearl can still help.
It has been said that every successful business once started with a courageous decision.
Starting your own business requires careful planning and consideration in order to provide every opportunity for it to succeed. We specialise in providing the expertise, advice and experience essential to guiding your business and we have helped many entrepreneurs fulfil their dreams.
- Should I be a sole trader, partnership or company?
- Finance for your business.
- Is a business plan essential?
- Taxation issues.
- Maintaining your books and records.
- Hardware and software considerations.
- Internet and ecommerce implications.
- Will I employ staff?
- Will I need to register for VAT?